Thursday, May 26, 2011

The Thing Called Love -Kartik Tewari




*Untied hair,Folded Sleeves and Grey Skirt
*That was the day when i lost my heart
*Beautiful enough to glue my eyes
*And irresistable when she smiles
*Heard about it-Talked about it-Now the thing was behooved
*Yes,The Thing Called Love<3
*It Struck me,feeling which everyone experience in life
*Never knew was it wrong or was it right
*I was seated on cloud no.9
*The only thing i could call mine
*It was as peaceful as Dove
*Yes,The Thing Called Love
*Staring at her was what i desired
*Sweet Voice with a naughty tone i admire
*I was always Lost she was to be blamed
*Even at night i used to murmur her name
*The thing which was above
*Yes,The Thing Called Love
*I don't know what i mean to you
*The fact is i cant live without you
*You are the fairy of my dreams i wanted to say
*But dont know why my mind gave a stay
*The thing which made my heart alcove
*Yes,The Thing Called Love
*Now after years when you met
* "You never missed me" she said
*I whispered 'The night you thought my tears for you dried
*Same night i missed you and cried'
*Yes,the thing us called love
*I was and i am in love
*But that Just don't solve the purpose
-KARTIK TEWARI

2 comments:

sanam said...

this is so adorable,,,,,
and the first line played the whole magic and invoked interest !!! gud job kartik

SAGGU said...

nice work !!
keep it up kartik ! :-)

Post a Comment